Terms and conditions
1. Terms and conditions
3. If You do not accept and agree to these T&Cs, You acknowledge and agree that You should:
1. immediately exit from and not Use Our Site; and/or
2. not download Our App, or if You have already done so, then delete it from Your device.
2. Right to use
1. Subject to Clauses 2.2 and 2.3 and Your compliance with these T&Cs,
We hereby grant You a revocable, royalty-free, non- exclusive, non-
transferable licence to Use:
1. the Online Tools to utilise the services facilitated by the same;
2. any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Online Tools;
3. the Online Tools for Your normal business purposes and/or own personal use; and
4. the Online Tools strictly in compliance with these T&Cs.
2. Clause 2.1 is strictly conditional on You ensuring that You shall not
(and shall not permit anyone else to):
1. reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post or disclose any Online Tool content without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion;
2. alter, modify or adapt all or any part of the Online Tools in any way;
3. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices displayed on the Online Tools;
4. Use any part of the content on the Online Tools for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors;
5. modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way;
6. try to gain access to any other area of the Online Tools by hacking, password «mining» or any other illegitimate means;
7. link to, mirror or frame any part of the Online Tools without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion;
8. pretending You are or impersonating another individual; or
9. using the Online Tools or any Online Tool content for any unlawful activity and/or activity prohibited by these T&Cs, including developing, offering or engaging in the performance of similar or competing services.
3. Where You have downloaded Our App, We give You a right to Use Our App on a mobile device on a mobile device that You own, control or use, subject to these T&Cs and any usage rules set out in the terms of service of the supplying app store.
4. For the purposes of Clause 2.3, Your right to Use will start when You have downloaded the App and log on for the first time and will continue until ended in accordance with the provisions of these T&Cs.
5. Where You breach these TCs, Your right to Use the Online Tools shall cease immediately.
6. The licence to Use the Online Tools in Clause 2.1 applies to:
1. You acting in Your individual capacity as a natural person;
2. Your company on behalf of whom You are legally authorised to act, such company being as indicated in the Account Information; and
3. You act in Your individual capacity as a director or shareholder of the company referred to in Clause 2.6.2.